The museum in The Hague only houses a part of the legacy and history of Hazrat Inayat Khan and his Sufi Message. There are other locations in the world you can sometimes visit. The only reference we can give at this stage is referring to the website of the said organisation.
- Suresnes France: Nekbakht Foundation http://www.nekbakhtfoundation.org/?wpLanguage=en
- Suresnes France: Fazal Manzil https://www.facebook.com/sufi.suresnes.7/about
- The Hague Holland: 25 Frederik Hendriklaan, Asaan Manzil, the private house of Shaikh-ul-Mashaik Mahmood khan Youskine
- New York United States: The abode of the Message https://www.theabode.org/archiveproject/
The picture below shows Murshid’s veena, located at 25 Frederik Hendriklaan, The Hague.
Not a collection or museum, but two places worth visiting when in Holland are:
- The cemetery ‘Oud Eik en Duinen’ (Old Oak and Dunes) in The Hague.
Here you find the graves of Shaikh-ul-Mashaik Maheboob Khan, Murshid Ali Khan, Murshid Musharaff Khan, Murshida Shahzadi Khan and Sakina (Nekbakht) Furnée
- The Sufi Tempel in the dunes near Katwijk aan Zee, built in 1970.